Our Observance to Personal Information Protection
Fuji-Sangyo Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter ‘We’) has been dedicated to a wide range of business activities mainly based on the manufacture, distribution and teleshopping of quasi-drugs since its establishment. In the due course of our daily business activities we obtain personal data or information (hereinafter, ‘Personal Information’) from our esteemed customers, as well as from our employees, which we define to be a very important resource and asset for our business activities. We also fully recognize that it is the vital responsibility for us as a corporate organization to keep such Personal Information securely protected. Therefore, we have decided to handle Personal Information, which we obtain in the due course of our business activities, in accordance with the following principles, to provide the Feeling of Security about their personal information to our esteemed customers and employees and to fulfill our intrinsic social responsibility by conducting the above protection.
1．Acquisition, Use and Provision of Personal Information:
- We shall acquire or obtain Personal Information in legally and fairly accepted manners.
- We shall use Personal Information within a range of achieving our specified purposes only.
- We shall obtain the prior consent from the person who provided its personal information before we provide such information to any third party.
- We shall never use Personal Information for other purposes than specified.
- In case that we need to use Personal Information for other purposes than specified, we shall obtain the prior consent from the person who provided its personal information before such use.
2．Our Compliance to Laws, Ordinances and Regulations (‘The Laws’) about Personal Information Protection:
We shall keep ourselves well-equipped with The Laws related to any business which handle Personal Information and also keep all our workers engaged in our business activities (‘Employees’) and our suppliers and buyers well-informed about The Laws.
3．Security Management of Personal Information:
- We shall keep all our computers, networking systems, facilities and equipments suitably arranged against Personal Information prevention
- We shall surely keep ourselves, as well as all our computers, networking systems, facilities and equipments arranged against any possible fire cases, disasters, damage or disorders. We also shall keep all the information backed up for any possible accident occurrence.
- We shall regularly inspect all our systems. If any act of violation or breach against The Laws or accident against Personal Information are found out, we shall promptly work on to rectify and remove such violation, breach or accident and execute any corrective and preventive measures against such cases.
- We shall reinforce our security education on Employees and suppliers and buyers.
4. Our Response to Complaints or Consultation from our Customers:
We shall respond to any complaints or consultation from our customers in a proper and prompt manner.
5. Constant Commitment to and Improvement on Privacy Protection Duties:
- In pursuit of Privacy Protection Policy, we have established our in-house Personal Information Protection Management System. Under this system, we shall monitor and investigate the status of our compliance to our in-house regulations, and try to find out any cases of violation, breach, accident, or weak points to the current system. In case that any adversity is found out, our executives shall review and rectify the current system. Such review or rectification shall be reflected in our in-house Personal Information Administration Measures and related regulations for the purpose of consistent improvement in our in-house Personal Information Protection Management System.
- We shall observe to The Laws and JIS Q 15001 when we improve our in-house Personal Information Protection Management System.
Issued on June 1st, 2008
Rivised on November 1st, 2012
Atsunori Okada, President
Please Contact us on Personal Information
Customers' Section, Fuji-Sangyo Co.,Ltd
Address : 1301, Tamura-cho, Marugame-shi, Kagawa 763-8603, Japan
Tel : +81-877-25-3111